Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pamper yourself

Recently I have felt like my skin has been lacking that something special. So whilst out shopping I laid my eyes upon this little beauty!




This clay mask not only helps cleanse the skin but also comes hand in hand with a sweet honey smell. I find that it is a lot easier to apply that a lot of the many other clay masks, the minute you put the mask on you can feel it get to work on removing the day away. This clay mask is also inexpensive at only $15, it is available in most chemists and department stores, what more could you want!
I will usually put this on after removing my make up before I shower, as it is a deep cleansing mask it also removes any left over make up and even assists in soothing any small unwanted bumps on the face. I have also noticed that whilst I have been using this product the few pimples I had on my face are no longer present and I look more awake even after taking my make up off.

After rinsing off you are left feeling refreshed and luckily enough some of the scent still lingers afterwards. Leaving your skin smooth and refreshed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment