Saturday 27 April 2013

Nivea Moisturisers Good and Bad

Hey everyone!
So this is just a little extra blog post, than my usual Wednesday posts!
So as Nivea is my first choice when it comes to lip balm, I thought I should also try out their selection of moisturisers. The two Nivea products that I picked up were Nivea Visage Young Control Shine and Nivea Visage Young Be Beautiful.


First of all I would like to say that I absolutely love the Nivea Visage Young Control Shine! It really does give your skin a matte finish, which sits perfectly under any foundation, I have even sometimes been using this instead of primer and it just keeps your makeup in place all day without any problem. Its a great moisturiser to use everyday as it does make your skin feel. It is definitely a great moisturiser if you are having a no makeup day as it just takes the shine off your skin, making it look and feel amazing. 

I was very disappointed with the Nivea Visage Young Be Beautiful, when buying this I believed it would be some type of BB cream, however this is not the case. The best way I could describe this product is that it simply made my face feel dirty. It only slightly tints the colour of your face but I find that it give a orangey colour to the face. Not only this but if you were to itch or rub your face the product does come off onto your hand but comes off in little ball bit, so it looks like you are actually getting dirt off you face. I just really do not like this product and have actually been putting it on my legs instead in order to just get rid of it.

Also If you would like to see what I have purchased recently check out my haul video that I made 2 weeks ago!
http://youtu.be/UOGTuL5aGyg
and subscribe! New Videos come out every Sunday :)

Byeeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment