Wednesday 8 May 2013

Dove Makeup Remover & Beauty Cleanser

Hey guys! 
I purchased this produce recently and straight away after using it I knew I would definitely have to blog about it.


The first product is the Dove Makeup  Remover. Whilst in the bottle it does appear that it is a liquid remover. However it actually comes out as a foam, after 3 pumps you have the perfect amount to apply to the face. I usually apply this with dry hands and a dry face, this is so the product can remove the most makeup as possible. Simply leave on for 10-15 seconds, then with a dampened cotton pad wipe the face and prepare to be amazed! This takes off all the makeup, leaving the skin makeup free and soft to touch.

The second product that I purchased was the beauty cleanser by Dove, now I only really purchased this as it recommended it for after using the makeup remover. Now whilst the face is still wet, add a small amount of cleanser to your hand with a bit of water, this will turn the product into a lather, making it easy to apply to the face. After massaging into the skin, wait a couple of seconds, then just simply wash it off and pay your face dry with a towel.

This treatment I find leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed, knowing that it has removed all the makeup and dirt my skin has taken on during the day.

See you next time.
Bye :) xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment